Do you need a functional storage solution for your ute or truck? MFI Service Bodies is a leading supplier of trade service bodies with an expert in-house design team to help create the perfect fit-out that is completely customised for your specific needs.
Our functional and hard-wearing service bodies are capable of turning your service vehicle into an asset that will help you get your job done more efficiently and more promptly. If you would like to know more about the different service body options available to you read on.
At MFI Service Bodies you can choose from a standard range of service bodies that fit most makes and models of trucks or utes or you have your service body tailored to suit your specific needs and requirements. Following are some of the service body options that are available:
MFI’s full-body option provides a versatile, practical storage solution for most trades. It is the most reliable, top-quality storage and protection unit available to secure and protect your tools and equipment.
There are many optional accessories that will allow you to create the ideal functional solution for your specific needs and requirements. Some of the many key optional features include:
– Fully enclosed body canopy that can be customised with an extensive range of accessories
– Flatbed for safe and easy loading
– Door openings to increase useable workspace
– Secure latching to protect valuable tools and accessories
– Under-body drawers and boxes for quick access to items
– Roof accessories and racks
– Bars, light beacons, access steps, and grab handles
– Lift-up door access for weather protection
– Recessed doors for enhanced aesthetics and added security
– Integrated roof rails for easy mounting of accessories
– Lightweight construction with added strength
– Primed paint finish matching the colour of your vehicle
– Internal fit-outs include a range of shelving units and cabinets
Versatile and functional canopy service bodies are suitable for any type of trade. A fully enclosed canopy body can be configured to include anything from basic shelving to more complex racking units to fit most ute chassis systems or truck bodies. Standard features include:
– Easy access from all sides
– Gullwing style, flush finish doors and rear tail-light bar
– Weatherproof seals
– Roof storage options
– Tough, non-corrosive materials
Heavy-duty tray bodies are designed for high volume, day-to-day commercial use. These service bodies are designed for the tradesman, fleet operator, courier, camping enthusiast, or anyone requiring to turn their ute into a practical solution for their tray body needs. They are designed to fit light commercial vehicles from single cab to dual cab utility vehicles.
Standard features include:
– Variable lengths to suit single, dual, or extra length cab vehicles
– Drop-sides for easy slide-on access
– Double ribbed floor space with reinforcements
– Integrated head-board load stop
– Heavy-duty steel or aluminium tray with removable rear corner posts.
– Adjustable locking pins
When it comes to hard work, tradespeople are among the hardest working out there and their vehicles must be able to endure all sorts of heavy-duty work. Whether it’s a full-service body, canopy, or tray body, it has to be tough enough to withstand constant lifting of heavy tools in and out of the vehicle, carrying heavy loads like ladders and equipment, or transporting and dropping off just about anything from concrete to furniture.
The technical skills and experience of our engineering team allow us to manufacture high-quality truck bodies to the highest standards or customised to exact requirements. We will work with you to create the ideal solution for your particular service body needs. Our durable truck bodies are extensively used throughout Australia in emergency services, utility companies, and the mining industry to mention a few. Aluminium or steel bodies can be finished in the colours of your choice including corporate logos.
MFI Service Bodies have a wide range of standard service bodies available designed with functionality, durability, and toughness in mind to fulfil the varied needs of tradespeople. This is exactly why you can trust MFI Service Bodies to give you the peace of mind you need when it comes to compliance, registration, and insurance for your service vehicle.
For more information and assistance regarding high-quality service bodies, contact MFI Service Bodies. Set up an appointment today so we can turn your vision into a reality!
Please call us today at MFI Service Bodies on 1300 634 669 or please fill out our enquiry form.